At Feeding America, we rely on donations from people like you to help make food available to the 37 million Americans who need it. We’d like to make it easy and convenient for you to donate in whatever way is most convenient for you.
Phone, Mail or Wire Transfer
- Phone: To speak to a Donor Services representative, simply call 1-800-910-5524 and dial 1 TWENTY-FOUR HOURS, 7 DAYS.
- Mail: Download a donation form and send your check or money order payable to Feeding America, P.O. Box 96749, Washington, D.C. 20090-6749.
Stocks, Securities, Mutual Funds and IRAs
Donating stock and mutual fund shares are wonderful ways to help Feeding America relieve hunger. Making a gift of securities is simple and offers a number of valuable financial benefits:
- You can donate appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual funds
- The total value of the stock upon transfer is tax-deductible
- There is no obligation to pay any capital gains taxes on the appreciation
Donate your spare change to Feeding America at your local grocery store - find a Coinstar machine near you.
Ask for a Payroll Deduction
- Payroll deduction is one of the easiest ways to support Feeding America. Simply ask your human resources department to automatically deduct funds from your paycheck on a one-time basis, or recurring each pay period.
Launch a Giving Campaign
- Want to get your employees fired up about Feeding America? Launch a workplace giving campaign! Here are a few strategies for success:
Ask about Matching Gifts
- Your company might match your gift! Many employers double, even triple charitable donations. Some companies also match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
For additional questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-910-5524.